Our BETA Customer Service Portal has been undergoing intense scrutiny by approximately 1700 BETA testers – and the response has been uniform and astounding:
- “This is what I have been waiting for....”
- “You're the first hosting company I've been with who understands what clients need and want. Bravo”
- “The Portal System is virtually perfect. Everything I've wanted is there.”
- “It's almost like my online banking account. It's easy to use an intuitive... everything is under your control.”
- “Simply brilliant! Everything is in one place. Thank you!”
- "Light years beyond what I've experienced from your competitors. You've got it. Well done.”
So what are we going to do in response to all this good news? We are going to wrap up our BETA testing phase and move towards public deployment on or about 15 SEP. This will afford us the extra time to ensure that your experience with our new Customer Service Portal is smooth, pristine, and everything we've promised it would be (and more).
Finally, special thanks to all of our BETA testers and to all ME Webhost clients. Thank you for your patronage and your input.
The next scheduled announcement will be on 10 SEP 2008.
Friday, August 15, 2008