WebHost Manager enables you to change the location of an account at any time. This is usually used when the available disk space on a server is low and you need to move accounts to another partition or drive.
- To access the Account Functions Menu, click on Account Functions, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Rearrange Accounts.
- Click on the name of the domain you wish to move, and click on Rearrange.
- Select the drive you wish to move the account to from the drop-box.
- Click on Move Account to move the account.
Make sure there is enough space on the drive you wish to move the account to or you will not be able to move the account.
Was this answer helpful?
This function allows you to limit the bandwidth an account may use per month. You can also...
This function allows you to change the IP address associated with a domain name. Steps...
The Skeleton Directory is the directory template that is used to create all new accounts....
WebHost Manager can display a summary list of active and inactive accounts at any time....
This function allows you to install Tomcat on a specific hosting account. For more...