phpBB is a PHP/MySQL Based Bulletin Board. To learn more about phpBB, visit http://phpbb.com/.
NOTE: Before you attempt to install the phpBB, make sure you read the License Terms shown on the page.
- Set the following information:
- Admin User - Enter the username you want to use for the administrator's username.
- Admin Pass - Enter the password you want to use for the administrator's password.
- Email - Enter the email address you want to use for the administrator's contact information.
- Installation URL - Select the domain you want to install the E107 on from the drop down menu. By default, the directory it will be installed in is pre-populated. You can change the directory to meet your specific needs.
- Table Prefix - The table prefix is used when the software creates a MySQL database. You can leave it as default or modify the table prefix according to your specific needs.
- MySQL DB - You can create a new database specifically for this installation or choose another database for this installation. Select which one you want to do from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Install button.
- You should see the following statement:
- "Done! You can access your new addon at URL_LOCATION"
NOTE: After you have successfully installed your script, the system will tell you how many you have installed on the main page of your cPaddons scripts listing page.
After you have installed phpMyChat on your account, it will show the version number you have installed.
- Located to the right of the listed installation URL is a "Rearrange" link. If you click on the Rearrange link, it will allow you to move or copy the installation to another domain and directory of your choice.
- To move or copy the installation, select the domain you want to install phpMyChat on from the drop down menu. By default, the directory it will be installed in is pre-populated. You can change the directory to meet your specific needs.
- Click on either the Move or Copy radio button.
- Next, click on the Perform Move/Copy button.
If you have installed phpMyChat on your account, you can uninstall the software at anytime.
- Select the install you want to remove from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
Was this answer helpful?
Overview YaBB is a fast and efficient forum/BB system written in Perl. It is feature...
Overview AgoraCart is a Perl/MySQL based shopping cart you can use on your web site to...
Overview WordPress is a PHP/MySQL based blog you can use on your web site for blogging....
Overview PostNuke is a PHP/MySQL Content Manager System. To learn more about PostNuke,...
Overview phpWiki is a PHP/MySQL Content Manager System. To learn more about phpWiki,...