- Select the user (domain_name) from the Select a Reseller drop down menu associated with the account that you want to manage IP delegation.
- Click on the Manage Ip Delegation link.
- Allow USER_YOU_SELECTED to use any available ip address
- Restrict IPs USER_YOU_SELECTED can use for accounts. If you are restricting IPs, select which IPs USER_YOU_SELECTED can use by clicking on the check boxes next to the associated IP addresses. If an IP is already taken, a message similar to the following will appear next to the IP address:
"Already used by domain_name"
- Select the option you want to use from the list as described in Step 3 above.
- Click on the Save button.
- A confirmation message will be shown similar to the following:
"Saved Delegated IPs Settings for USER_YOU_SELECTED"