The Mail Manager area enables you to forward system mail to specific locations, if required. You can set forwarding rules on four separate system users:
- The administrative user on the server.
- Mail going to no address.
- Mail from Mailman.
- Mail from cPanel and WHM
- To access the Server Contacts Menu, click on Server Contacts, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Change System Mail Preferences.
- Enter the forwarding mail address for a system user in the available field.
- Click on Change.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if necessary.
Remove the address in a field and click on the Change button to disable mail forwarding for that user.