Change System Mail Preferences
The Mail Manager area enables you to forward system mail to specific locations, if required. You can set forwarding rules on four separate system users:
- The administrative user on the server.
- Mail going to no address.
- Mail from Mailman.
- Mail from cPanel and WHM
- To access the Server Contacts Menu, click on Server Contacts, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on Change System Mail Preferences.
- Enter the forwarding mail address for a system user in the available field.
- Click on Change.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if necessary.
Remove the address in a field and click on the Change button to disable mail forwarding for that user.
Was this answer helpful?
The Contact Manager enables you to set priority levels on which alerts are sent to you and...